Learn the techniques I used to make over $4,000,000 in affiliate commissions! Check out my Free Affiliate Marketing Guide and learn the "how to" for Facebook Ads, PPC Affiliate Marketing, PPV / CPV Affiliate Marketing, And Media Buying!
This week in review covers local businesses, the death of news farticles, the value of friendship and much more!
- “Rant From An Affiliate Manager“ – Are you actually working with your affiliate manager? If you’re looking for higher payouts, you definitely should be.
- “What Local Businesses Want“ – Ad Hustler wants you to know that local businesses don’t want education or results! What do they want? Check out this post to find out.
- “$100k and a New BFF“ – What can an off-topic section of a forum teach you about Internet marketing and business management? Quite a bit, actually.
- “To Direct Link or Not To Direct Link“ – Direct linking isn’t dead, but you have to know when to use it. This post could save you the trouble of creating a landing page.
- “Top 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Exhibit at an Affiliate Marketing Conference“ – Great, humorous list of reasons to skip setting up a booth at a conference. Hint: If you text more than a 13-year-old girl or can’t define SEO, skip it!
- “Why Guthy Renker Is Failing At Internet Marketing“ – Rich Gorman thinks Guthy could be doing so much better with affiliate sales if it weren’t relying on LinkShare. Find out why!
- “News Farticles are Officially Dead (Illegal)“ – The FTC says it’s time to say goodbye to news farticles! RIP. Is the rebill next? Check it out.
- “California ‘Amazon Tax’ Will Hurt 10,000 Small Businesses“ – Amazon isn’t afraid to cut small-business operators if the new tax is passed. What do you think about it?
- “4 PPV Traffic Sources Enter The Gladiator Arena [Round 1/3]“ – Which PPV source will give you the highest quality traffic? Find out with the first part of this case study.
- “Top News and Other Stuff Worth Reading“ – Hey look! A compilation within a compilation. This is a great list of quality content from the past month.