Learn the techniques I used to make over $4,000,000 in affiliate commissions! Check out my Free Affiliate Marketing Guide and learn the "how to" for Facebook Ads, PPC Affiliate Marketing, PPV / CPV Affiliate Marketing, And Media Buying!
Recently, I sent out an email that had a subject, “$27,287.50 In 8 DAYS! (How To)”.
This email was to notify people that the recording of the free CPV webinar with David and Corey was ready for free download (you get it for free on my affiliate marketing guide page). In this webinar, David explains how one of his campaigns made over $27k in just 8 days. They then go on to talk more about how they do CPV and give some great tips and tools. The download is well worth your time.
Anyways, BACK to the subject at hand… I totally ripped that email subject line from someone else.
I made obvious (truthful) modifications such as the dollar amount but the format is nearly identical. The results were amazing.
By FAR this email has had the best open rate of any email I have sent! I had a great open rate (people who read the email) and a great click through rate to the page.
See, after launching my affiliate marketing guide, I’ve been learning a lot about internet marketing. MOST of this learning has not come from an expensive course, training program, etc. (Actually… I talked to Shoemoney twice on the phone before launching my guide and he came up with a ton of the great ideas such as the iPad contest… Thanks Shoe!)
Instead it’s been from signing up for every internet marketers email list and seeing how they do it. What headlines they are using, how they format their emails, how they…
Now, I know many of you will never market to the make money online niche and might be thinking that you won’t learn anything. But the fact is, the methods and principals you learn from following these marketers is applicable to nearly every niche.
Just think how you could take high converting subject lines from marketers and turn them into ads for your affiliate marketing project.
Track Your Emails
Just a few days ago, Shoemoney shared a tip I have never heard of.
Say your email is email@example.com. Now when you sign up for each email list you add a +whatever to the first part of your email.
chunkylover52+JohnChow@gmail.com (this is what you could do for John Chow’s email list for example, which I highly recommend)
You don’t need to make a new email for each one. Everything after the +sign is “ignored” I guess by the email providers so it still goes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now it makes it extremely easy to track who send you what. You could even setup a special folder for each list and have them automatically sorted using outlook or gmail (and probably others).
Anyways, here are some internet marketers you should check out:
- Shoemoney System Email List – Shoemoney is a big player… You’ll want to be on his email list to watch how he does it and learn from him.
- John Chow – John’s emails people and people listen. He is Shoemoney’s top affiliate for a reason.
- SpeedPPC – Jay Stockwell is an experienced marketer and consistently sends out amazing emails.
- PPC Bully – PPC Bully has sent out emails for nearly every large internet marketing product launch. Some would call it “spam”, I call it free education.
- Magic Bullet – Amish just recently launched a multi-million dollar software offering and now is emailing people for these large product launches. He is where I stole… erm… “got the idea” for the headline I talked about above.
- Ian Fernando – Ian might not have the biggest internet marketing email list, but he knows his stuff. Although many of my affiliate marketing guide referrers have a list 20 to 40 TIMES his size, he was still in the top 10! That’s impressive!
- DailyBlogTips – Daniel has impressed me with his ability to produce results and while he does not email a ton, his blog posts have some great ideas and content that get your mind thinking.
- Andre “Affiliate Bully” – Andre has been a top affiliate for multiple large launches and his idea of internet marketing REALLY impressed me. I signed up instantly to be on his “waiting list” so I could learn his style.
- All the bloggers at Affbuzz
- etc, etc, etc
The list could go on for so long but I’ll stop there.
Now go get some free edu-ma-cation.Tags: Affiliate Marketing, CPV, Internet Marketing, make money online, Pay Per Click